Official Rules for the Bunch of Good Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc. (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on May 31, 2021, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on July 31, 2021 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: Visit www.abunchofgood.com, complete the entry form, and submit. Once you do, you will receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. The use of multiple e-mail addresses, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules
4. Drawing: On or about August 2, 2021, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner within fifteen (15) days of the drawing using the contact information on the entry form.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within fifteen (5) days, and time permits, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
a) Trip: One (1) winner will receive a trip to deliver a $10,000 donation to Feeding America. The prize includes: (a) roundtrip coach-class airfare for two (2) people to Chicago; (b) double-occupancy hotel accommodations in the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa (based on availability) for two (2) nights; and (c) ground transportation to Feeding America Headquarters. The approximate retail value of the trip is $2,500. The actual value of the trip will vary depending on various factors, including the date of booking, the point of departure, and the dates of travel. The value of the donation is not tax deductible for the winner.
b) Additional Details: The trip must take place by December 31, 2021. The winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary. Once travel documents are issued, they cannot be changed. The guest may be required sign a liability and publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. A winner is responsible for paying taxes and any costs and expenses not specified above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred prior to award. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor may also provide ground transportation, rather than airfare, depending on where the winner is located.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of posts; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
11. Winners: To learn who won, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Del Monte Fresh Product N.A, Marketing Department – A Bunch of Good Promo. 241 Sevilla Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period.
12. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc., 241 Sevilla Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134.